Well, there's no doubt that Fall is near... agghh sigh. But that doesn't mean you should put away those cute summer clothes yet! Yeah you heard me, you better hang on to that super frilly skirt you have tucked away in your closet, because you are going to be wearing it pretty soon! And you are going to pair it with some of these transitional pieces shown above. If you haven't noticed already..I have a bit of a woman crush on Jessica Alba. Ok, who doesn't? She's super gorgeous, has a kickass career, and is a rockstar when it comes to fashion. Especially when she puts together an outfit like this. I mean come on! Totally adorable and yet totally affordable! I'm sure you're thinking.. "Affordable?! I'm sure that outfit is probably equivalent to what I pay in bills each month!" Yes, probably so. But, I have the best dupes a girl could find!! To see how you can rock this exact same outfit for a whole lot less, check out my finds below! You're welcome :)
1. Black Crop Sweater - This lightweight cotton crop sweater from American Apparel is perfect for transitioning into Fall this year. And believe it or not, this is actually a great staple piece to have in your closet. Match this sweater with the skirt above or a high waisted pencil skirt. You can even pair it with the upcoming palazzo pant trend! Afraid the top is a little too cropped? No problem, here's a not so cropped version here- $58
2. Pink Chiffon Skirt - This little beauty I found on Etsy looks almost identical to the one shown above! And it's at a steal of a price. If you want something not as dramatic and more practical, check out these pleated options here and here. - $39
3. Black Sandals - I don't think you could have found a better dupe for a better price. These all leather sandals from ASOS practically match identical to Alba's, and better yet, they are on sale too! - $87 (Original Price $126)
4. Black Patent Purse - This faux patent leather satchel from Forever 21 could easily be your next go to bag this Fall. Dress it down by wearing it jeans, a tee, and leopard flats, or dress it up like Alba did. - $28
5. Cat Eye Sunglasses - Look just like Audrey Hepburn in these cat eye sunglasses, and score them at a fraction of the price! - $6
To complete this look, twist your hair up in a low bun, and blow out your bangs for an ultra Audrey Hepburn look! What do you think of Jessica's adorable outfit? Let me know with a comment below!