We had a wonderful Easter Sunday spending time with family and loved ones. In the morning, we surprised Taylor with her easter basket and an egg hunt in the front yard. Her face was priceless, and she was so cute trying to pick up all her eggs and put them in her basket. My sister, her son Asher, and my mom all went to church at Elevation in Lake Norman. Afterwards we met up with Denny and his family for lunch at Outback. We spent the rest of our day taking a nap then opening up Easter eggs and going through Taylor's Easter basket in the yard. Doesn't sound too exciting, but to me, it was the perfect day. Read below to see more pictures from the rest of our day, and to see details of my entire outfit from Page 6 Boutique!
1. Blooming Ikat Maxi Dress - I am obsessed with this maxi dress. Not only is it colorful, but for some odd reason reminds me of Jessica Alba?! The beautiful colors just scream organic living. When I saw it I just had to have it, and at the price point, it was meant to be. - $69
2. 'Worth It' Wedges - These wedges by Seychelle's are not only adorable, but super comfortable. Take it from me, I'm a mom who carries her 22lb. toddler all day/all night, so I need a shoe that carries me (and her) throughout the day. These are the perfect shoe for weekends when you are toting your tot from church to lunch to whatever else. And at the price point are totally 'Worth It'. See what I did there... - $99
3. Royal Blue Jewelry - The earrings and necklace pictured above were a true match to the sash in my dress, and the perfect accessories to make this outfit come to life!! These exact pieces are available in store only, but you can find similar pieces here and here. - $15 & $11
4. Turquoise Cuff - This beautiful cuff is the ideal combo of beauty and style. Whether you're wearing jeans and a t-shirt or a sun dress, turquoise is always in style, and looks good with with almost any outfit. I love the versatility of this piece, and the fact that that I can wear it throughout the Spring and Summer. Pick it up in store or opt for a similar turquoise bracelet here, and this gorgeous ring here. - $10 & $12
5. Gold Rings - To top off this look, I added a couple gold statement rings. I think they added the right amount of "ummpf" to add the finishing touches to this outfit. What do you think? And for the price, they are stellar. These rings can also be found in store, or get one similar here. - $10
More pictures from our wonderful Easter Sunday.. :)