Daytona 500 has come and gone, and with that comes a new season, and new fashions! Now while I do like to dress up on race day, I still have to remember I am carrying a 20lb child, so comfort is key. While I was freezing my tail off at the Sprint Unlimited, the 500 was a different story. Obviously with the rain delay, it cooled off a bit at night, but during the day it was HOT! Or maybe it was El Bachelor Juan Pablo.. I kid I kid.. maybe not. Anyways I've got a few questions from a few of you asking if I would I.D. some of my race track looks. I probably won't do every one, as it takes up way too much time, but I can definitely identify some of my favorites. So here is the first one of 2014. Enjoy!
1. Modal Skirt. This uber super soft navy colored skirt is one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Not only is it such a versatile piece, but it's wayyyyy comfy! Perfect for dressing up like I did here, or down when you are running errands. - $28
2. Drapey Top. This one is similar to the one I wore. I actually almost like this one better. The polyester resembles silk, and putting that with a cotton skirt really balances any outfit. Keep the sleeves quarter length or roll them down and pair with a shorter skirt. - $20
3. Tempest Necklace. This is my go to necklace. A little on the pricey side, but worth every penny. I wear it with almost anything when I need to make my casual outfit, POP! Denny makes fun of me when I wear it, and calls it my "Mr. T, Starter Set" LOL. But I don't care, I still love it. - $198
4. Braided Boho Sandal. I am shocked because by the time I added this sandal to my collage above, the black pair were sold out within 4 days! Shows you how popular they are. But anyways here is the same sandal, but in brown. Which is still just as versatile, and awesome because they are under 10 bucks. - $9
5. Aviator Ray Bans. I love my Ray Bans. Not only is the quality amazing, but the fit is exceptional. And they are really the only ones I like on my face. Ladies you know what I mean. These were hard for me to purchase, not just for the price, but because with my luck, I lose sunglasses like it's my job. But luckily I haven't lost these... yet. - $195
6. Sophisticated Waist Belt. Even though this isn't the exact one I wore; I might have chosen this over the one I had. A belt literally seals together an outfit, and in this case, this one not only seals, but sucks you in. - $8