As most of you mothers know, being a mom can keep you extremely busy. Whether you are running errands with your infant like me or taking your seven year old to soccer practice; toting your tot from one place to another can be a task, but figuring out what to wear shouldn't be. I like to keep things casual but cute. No stilettos here, but something that people don't look at me and think I let my kid get the best of me. Here is one of my go to looks when I'm on the go.
1. Chambray shirt. I love a good denim shirt. I actually have three in all different shades. One of my most recent finds is this darker chambray top from Target. It's super comfy, and can transition from shorts to a skirt in a snap!
2. Stone Studs. These turquoise studs are probably my favorite. They are subtle yet stylish. Perfect for when you don't want your child pulling at your earrings.
3. Pink Sneaks. These Converses are my favorite go to sneaker. They aren't heavy at all, and are great for running errands. I debated on colors, but ended up going with the pink. I just thought they were more fun, and Taylor has a pair as well. :)
4. Stackable Bracelet. I love the stackable bracelet trend. It is the best way to dress up your most casual outfit, and this wrap bracelet is great for that. Jewelry can make or break an outfit. But just by adding some fun wrap bracelets, it can make an outfit go from zero to hero in an instant.
5. White Shorts. These pair or Mossimo shorts from Target are a staple item in my closet. I love the feel of the relaxed cut off denim. The dainty embellishment on the side makes this simple short look of higher price without breaking the bank. They are actually on clearance for $14 too!